
The era of progressively bigger belly pictures has arrived for me. I did take a picture at 16 weeks, but you really cannot see much of a baby bump. This picture was taken on Tuesday at 17 weeks and now finally have time to post it.
All seems to be moving along well. I'm starting to feel the baby move more and more, but not every day yet. Yesterday, when I was at work, I felt a lot of movement, even when I was standing up.
I'm really going to need that chiropractor appointment this week though, as my hips are hurting everyday from my expanding midsection and the extra pull on my back muscles. I can no longer do my back stretches from physical therapy because they involve me lying flat on my back or flat on my stomach. The chiropractor and massage therapist are going to be my best friends for the next several months!



No comments:
Post a Comment