One year and counting...

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Second Month

It's hard for me to believe that Camryn will be two months old in just a couple of days! The time has flown by and I am very sad to say that I will be leaving her three days a week to return to work. I will miss her almost as much as she will miss the milk jugs! :) Last night we went out to dinner and were gone just under three hours.... well she nursed for 1 1/2 hours (mostly comfort nursing) after we got home and would have gone longer if I'd let her. So hopefully she doesn't want to nurse for six hours straight when I get home from work!

Cami is growing and changing everyday. She has mastered the skills of smiling and holding her head up, and she can recognize Mom & Dad's faces and voices very well. Now we are working on following objects and grasping them with her strong little fingers. A few times she has reached up and grabbed Dad's glasses right off his face!

Sleep is still a precious commodity in this house! Cami is not much of a nap taker unless she is riding in the car. I can get her to take some 10-20 minute cap naps on my shoulder a few times a day. So most days this makes for a cranky baby & Mommy by the time that evening rolls around! At night she will usually sleep for one 4-6 hour stretch and is then awake for 2 hours before we fall asleep for another 2-3 hours.

I do have some pictures to post, however my angel needs her diaper changed and then hopefully its back to sleep for a couple of hours! :D

No comments: