Today we are having a nice relaxing day at home with the snow falling softly outside. I'm so glad that I don't have to drive to work today in this muck as I'm sure the roads are not great. I think we have 3 inches so far and it's still coming down.
I have been out a few times today with Brady Monster. He seems to think that the snow falling from the sky wants to play with him and he goes crazy when the flakes are flying. We might get the snowshoes out later and go for a romp in the field.
My energy seems to be returning! I have felt so lazy the last couple of weeks falling asleep on the couch at 8 o'clock. I'm also embarrassed to say that my housekeeping has fallen in line behind eating and sleeping, but I'm hoping I can catch back up today. Jesse and I have already tackled a few housekeeping items this weekend and we're planning on moving the office equipment from the spare bedroom downstairs to the "new" office space today.
My appetite has finally returned and I seem to be hungry all the time. Best go fix myself some lunch!
Take care! Alyssa
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment